We’re so excited to worship with you here on campus and want you to know your safety is our number one concern. We have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. To make that possible, our weekend services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touch-free environment that allows for physical distancing. If you are not yet ready to join us in person, we also offer live streams during each weekend service.
Ways We Are Staying Safe
- Masks required upon entry and exit
- Hand sanitizer and masks available on-site
- Worship center and restrooms sanitized with healthcare grade cleaning solution between each service
- Social distanced seating measures in place
- All volunteers will be wearing masks
- Handshakes and hugs have been replaced with air fives and hand waves
- Offering buckets have been replaced with touch free offering boxes and online giving is encouraged (metchurch.com/give)
- Bulletins placed on seats prior to service to limit contact
WAYS OUR KIDS ARE STAYING SAFE
- Classroom capacity is set below 50% (metchurch.com/events)
- Classroom volunteers will be smiling behind their masks and waving instead of high fiving
- Preschool-aged kids remain in their classroom for the entirety of the service
- Elementary-aged kids remain in their seats to minimize social interaction
- Classrooms sanitized between each service with hospital-grade cleaning solution
- Hand sanitizer available outside each classroom
- Water fountains are inoperable
*Met Kids services are open for Sunday services only, ages birth through 5th grade
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
If you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, or you yourself are exhibiting signs of COVID-19, we ask that you follow the recommended quarantine measures and enjoy our services online in the meantime.
We ask that you wear your mask upon entry and exit of the building. You’re more than welcome to remove it if you choose to do so once you find your seat.
Please allow for social distancing by keeping two seats between your family and the next guest.
Smile underneath that mask as you come in and give us a wave, we are so glad you’re here with us and are blessed to continue to worship together!!
If you have any further questions, please contact our Connections Pastor, Dallas Ovalle, at email@example.com